Organized and managed by the non-profit Greater Des Moines Music Coalition, 80/35 requires hundreds of dedicated and responsible people to pull it all together.
Volunteer shifts last 4 – 5 hours and we have shifts a few days before, during and after the Festival. Activities range from checking wristbands, selling drink tickets and gate control.
Volunteer shifts are available during the following hours:
- Thursday, July 4 (festival set-up: Noon to 5 p.m.)
- Friday, July 5 (3 pm – Midnight)
- Saturday, July 6 (10:30 a.m. – Midnight)
- Sunday, July 7 (festival tear-down: 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.)
Volunteers will receive the following:
- Official 80/35 Staff t-shirt
- FREE ticket for the day you volunteer
- Festival set-up volunteers will receive a ticket for Friday.
- Festival teardown volunteers will receive a ticket for Saturday.
- Volunteers who work a full day (8 hrs. shift) in the Beer Tents will receive a ticket for the opposite day of the Festival.
How to sign-up:
- Click on the link below & complete the online form
- Sign-up for 1 shift time ONLY
- You will receive a confirmation email after submitting the form with more details