This article was originally distributed via PRWeb. PRWeb, WorldNow and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith.
SOURCE: Movidromo Apps
iFilmfest is a Film festival Guide for iOS devices that allows filmmakers to plan the best film festival path for their films with the most respected and influential international film events on the world's circuit.
Buenos Aires, Argentina (PRWEB) December 11, 2012
Available today, iFilmfest is a constantly updated guide of International film festivals for iPhone & iPad users, comprised of a strict selection of the most respected and influential international film festivals on the global circuit.
The app provides detailed information about each event allowing filmmakers to keep up to date with festival dates and submission deadlines as well as a special feature which creates festival groupings according to style and film genre, thereby enabling filmmakers to export their own customized film circuit.
With iFilmfest, filmmakers are able to:
- Instantly learn about festival deadlines for registering feature, mid-length or short films.
- Browse through an updated directory of the most influential film festivals on the global circuit.
- Explore in detail the profile and objective of each festival and the niche at which it is aimed.
- Create alerts prior to applying to the next festival and schedule dates directly to the device's calendar.
- Arrange and filter festivals by defining criteria such as tags, genres, categories and submission deadlines among others.
- Create groupings of festivals according to film's style and genres, and export customized film circuits via PDF, RTF or TXT.
Pricing and Availability:
iFilmfest is $3.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Reference category. Available in English and Spanish.
Download from iTunes:
iFilmfest is the first release from Buenos Aires, Argentina based in Movidromo, a young startup focused on mobile development tools for the international audiovisual industry.
Launched in 2011, Movidromo, the production house behind iFilmfest, is a digital studio fascinated with the idea of bringing to all the players in the international audiovisual community useful tools designed to facilitate their production and distribution work in a creative, playful and elegant way.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/12/prweb10222274.htm